BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2006, 11:29 PM   #1
Marky Mark

Model: 7520
Default 7520 Voicemail problems

Please Login to Remove!

Hey guys and gals, first time posting and have a small problem that no one can seem to figure out. I have a 7520 from Nextel and I cant seem to get the voicemail notification to work. I was fine a few days ago and I dont know if I screwed up something or what. I have talked a lot to customer care and they have refreshed my voicemail and everything they can do on there end. It has to be the unit. So I called BB support and they had me refresh the software, etc and still can not get the voicemail notification to work. All others work correctly.

What I mean by Voicemail notification, is when you get a voicemail, it doesnt show up as an unheard voicemail on the screen or when you turn on the unit. Has anyone heard of this before or fixed the problems?? Thanks. Mark
Old 01-04-2006, 01:32 PM   #2
BlackBerry Master
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8700r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marky Mark
Hey guys and gals, first time posting and have a small problem that no one can seem to figure out. I have a 7520 from Nextel and I cant seem to get the voicemail notification to work. I was fine a few days ago and I dont know if I screwed up something or what. I have talked a lot to customer care and they have refreshed my voicemail and everything they can do on there end. It has to be the unit. So I called BB support and they had me refresh the software, etc and still can not get the voicemail notification to work. All others work correctly.

What I mean by Voicemail notification, is when you get a voicemail, it doesnt show up as an unheard voicemail on the screen or when you turn on the unit. Has anyone heard of this before or fixed the problems?? Thanks. Mark
So the icon is NOT appearing even though you have messages right?
You reloaded the software on the BlackBerry and Nextel has done everything?
Closed Thread