someonexh
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9530
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxxxx View Post
Sure. However, there is some business that we just don't want. We have had fewer than 5 terrible potential customers, and this is close to the worst of them.

Most people who use a BlackBerry and a Google Calendar are smart, driven and ready to work details out in a small amount of time. That's why we can do support for a product that costs so little.

We are also happy to help people who are not particularly savvy at this particular tiny part of the universe, but nobody expects them to be. All that we ask is a little patience and a little effort on their part. We go to exremes on their behalf.
The only "exremes" you have done is run your mouth instead of do what was asked over 24 hours ago. So you keep feeding this crap to everyone and just maybe all these people will believe you. I love how you try to put me and other customers down by saying they are stupid.
Old 06-02-2007, 12:44 AM   #122
saraiya
No longer Registered.

Model: 8100
Carrier: T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by someonexh View Post
I am sure there will be other "real" companies making a program that will work with the google calendar that have a website that looks like someone above 12 years old made it
We changed our web site so that you can actually view it on a cell phone. The old site, although a bit more flashy, was hard to see on a cell phone. This was in response to customers' requests.

Tell me, do you think that Google's web site "looks like someone above 12 years old made it"?
Old 06-02-2007, 12:58 AM   #123
someonexh
CrackBerry Addict

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8830/4.2.2 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxxxx
Quote:
I am sure there will be other "real" companies making a program that will work with the google calendar that have a website that looks like someone above 12 years old made it
We changed our web site so that you can actually view it on a cell phone. The old site, although a bit more flashy, was hard to see on a cell phone. This was in response to customers' requests.

Tell me, do you think that Google's web site "looks like someone above 12 years old made it"?
Sorry red flag non tech savvy (yet I have over 10 years exp as a sys admin) is not going to continue the pathetic back and forth game that you want to play rather than fix something.
Old 06-02-2007, 01:00 AM   #124
saraiya
No longer Registered.

Quote:
me and other customers down by saying they are stupid.
What I was trying to say, very bluntly, was that you are not like our other customers. They are certainly not stupid. Sometimes they say something like "I'm not savvy here, what do I do" and we try to help them. Then we go from there.

Do you have anything more that any reasonable person would want to read? If so, please post. Otherwise, please don't.
Old 06-02-2007, 01:05 AM   #125
saraiya
No longer Registered.

Quote:
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8830/4.2.2 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Sorry red flag non tech savvy (yet I have over 10 years exp as a sys admin) is not going to continue the pathetic back and forth game that you want to play rather than fix something.
If you are a sysadmin, then please stop posting to this forum and concentrate on your job and your family. Sysadmins are vital; however, we are not an emotional release site. Please find another venue.

Thanks.
Old 06-02-2007, 01:09 AM   #126
someonexh
CrackBerry Addict

Quote:
Quote:
me and other customers down by saying they are stupid.
What I was trying to say, very bluntly, was that you are not like our other customers. They are certainly not stupid. Sometimes they say something like "I'm not savvy here, what do I do" and we try to help them. Then we go from there.

Do you have anything more that any reasonable person would want to read? If so, please post. Otherwise, please don't.
You have shown me enough to realize how you treat people you don't feel like helping. Go look at the writeup I did for BSE, they actually responded to my email instead of flaming and making up all this false crap.
Old 06-02-2007, 01:13 AM   #127
someonexh
CrackBerry Addict

Quote:
Quote:

If you are a sysadmin, then please stop posting to this forum and concentrate on your job and your family. Sysadmins are vital; however, we are not an emotional release site. Please find another venue.

Thanks.
Lol @ you actially telling me to pay attention. The only reason why I am even up this late is I had some patching via scripts to run out of production hours
Old 06-02-2007, 01:14 AM   #128
saraiya
No longer Registered.

Quote:
You have shown me enough to realize how you treat people you don't feel like helping. Go look at the writeup I did for BSE, they actually responded to my email instead of flaming and making up all this false crap.
Ah. Go to sleep. Maybe you can apologize when you've had a good night's sleep.
Old 06-02-2007, 01:16 AM   #129
saraiya
No longer Registered.

Quote:

Lol @ you actially telling me to pay attention. The only reason why I am even up this late is I had some patching via scripts to run out of production hours
So we are wasting our time and all our customers' time because you were waiting for scripts to complete at your job?
Old 06-02-2007, 01:19 AM   #130
someonexh
CrackBerry Addict

Quote:
Quote:
Ah. Go to sleep. Maybe you can apologize when you've had a good night's sleep.
Zzzz after my apology about being dead wrong and pretending I was "investgating" you... I night beg you to take my money for your program.
Old 06-02-2007, 01:23 AM   #131
someonexh
CrackBerry Addict

Quote:
Quote:

So we are wasting our time and all our customers' time because you were waiting for scripts to complete at your job?
? I am not wasting any time scripts I write are smart enough to have error checking, so I don't need to stare at the screen (that's the point of scripts... To automate...) Then again I am stupid. Goodnight.
Old 06-02-2007, 01:24 AM   #132
saraiya
No longer Registered.

Quote:

Zzzz after my apology about being dead wrong and pretending I was "investgating" you... I night beg you to take my money for your program.
You are a very nasty person. I should have been asleep over 4 hours ago.
Old 06-02-2007, 01:27 AM   #133
saraiya
No longer Registered.

Quote:

? I am not wasting any time scripts I write are smart enough to have error checking, so I don't need to stare at the screen (that's the point of scripts... To automate...) Then again I am stupid. Goodnight.
Have you ever heard of IDEs?

Are you depending on Perl and your own tests for error checking? Then you will always miss something.
Old 06-02-2007, 01:27 AM   #134
someonexh
CrackBerry Addict

Quote:
Quote:

You are a very nasty person. I should have been asleep over 4 hours ago.
Rofl do what you suggested others to do and go read all my posts on this board minus tonights fiasco and you will see I am nothing but nice and try to help people.
Old 06-02-2007, 01:29 AM   #135
someonexh
CrackBerry Addict

Quote:
Quote:

Have you ever heard of IDEs?

Are you depending on Perl and your own tests for error checking? Then you will always miss something.
Sorry shell scripting is all I need to get my job done maybe in the future I will try that out....
Old 06-02-2007, 01:36 AM   #136
saraiya
No longer Registered.

Quote:

Rofl do what you suggested others to do and go read all my posts on this board minus tonights fiasco and you will see I am nothing but nice and try to help people.
After editing, sure

But of course, I have the originals ...

If you can lose the attitude, we should chat privately. For the record, you didn't offer us your phone number, but we can chat privately using BBForums.
Old 06-02-2007, 02:13 AM   #137
saraiya
No longer Registered.

Quote:
Go look at the writeup I did for BSE
Which BSE?
Old 06-02-2007, 08:03 AM   #138
someonexh
CrackBerry Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxxxx View Post
After editing, sure

But of course, I have the originals ...

If you can lose the attitude, we should chat privately. For the record, you didn't offer us your phone number, but we can chat privately using BBForums.
This is the prime example of why I have such an issue with you. You accuse me of now editing my posts to make myself look better. Everytime where it seems like we are going to stop this childish bickering you come out of left field with this bs.. please post up all "originals" you have and then I will be exposed for this horrible secret agent that you still are accusing me of. If you would like to chat privately that would be fine. Just respond to the email I sent you or PM me.

As far as the BSE (Best Skins Ever) writeup I did the liberty of searching for you.

http://www.blackberryforums.com/hard...30-inside.html

FYI I found your old flashier site with a bit of searching

Flash » www.xxxxxxx.com/flashyoldsite.php

(it's a joke.. laugh....)

Last edited by someonexh; 06-02-2007 at 08:07 AM..
Old 06-02-2007, 09:50 PM   #139
saraiya
No longer Registered.

Default No more support on this thread

We have reluctantly decided that there is too much noise on this thread, generated by a small number of people who are just looking to vent. We will not be checking this thread any more. Support questions should be directed to [email address].
Old 06-03-2007, 06:32 PM   #140
jbischke
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8703e

I've been a member here for a while and I felt compelled to chime in and say that the support I've received for xxxxxxxxxxxxx has been second to none. I had a lot of problems getting to work initially (because I'm running Apps for Domains which is so new) and I got great support. I have a e-mail chain with over 40 messages and each query was responded to quickly. I can't speak for everyone of course but my experience here was very positive.
Closed Thread