Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 12:42 PM   #21
brittonx
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9630
Carrier: Sprint

Please Login to Remove!

See:
baw - Will! Sarah! Help Pls: Tour 9630 Online orders show as 'cancelled' Lots of worries... - BlackBerry Smart Phones - Buzz About Wireless Forum
Old 07-13-2009, 03:46 PM   #22
rambo47
Latino Hasta La Muerte

Model: 9370
Carrier: Verizon

According to my local rep, Sprint doesn't even have the Tour listed in their inventory. I shows up, then disappears, then comes back later. Nobody is sure what's up at Sprint with the Tour. But I ordered one this morning and was "promised" it would be in the store for pickup by 1:00 PM tomorrow. We'll see....
Old 07-14-2009, 08:22 AM   #23
shogunmaster
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8830
Carrier: Sprint

I had the same situation. My order wasn't listed on the web site until late yesterday (despite placing the order on Sunday @ 12:30 CST). The site showed the order on 07/12 as canceled and another order placed 07/13.

I received an email from Sprint that my order shipped on 07/13 and would arrive 07/14. I called and confirmed this with a rep. The tracking number shows that it should be delivered on time.

I do have to say that this wasn't the best experience w/ Sprint. It looks like they weren't prepared for the launch date of 07/12. I would have felt much better if their reps were more informed about how this would work so there would have been less confusion. I didn't know what was going to happen after I placed my order on Sunday morning. Didn't know if it was going to two days or two weeks. I hadn't received any confirmation until I got the email that it shipped.

Can't wait to play with it when I get home.
Old 07-14-2009, 10:25 AM   #24
rambo47
Latino Hasta La Muerte

Model: 9370
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallHawk3 View Post
Played with a sprint one today.

The size isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Think of the curve 8300 but longer. Felt very solid too. It had a plastic glossy battery door that I felt wasn't fitting for the rest of the device.

However, that sucker is heavy! Heavier than the storm. (or definately felt like it was).
Tour: 130g
Storm: 155g (almost 20% heavier)

Probably an illusion because of how solid the Tour feels, especially compared to recent Curve models. The Curve 83xx weighs in at a paltry 111g.
Closed Thread