BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 08:04 PM   #1
bushako
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8310
PIN: 1,2 buckle my shoe
Carrier: etisalat
Default Blackberry Curve Vs. Nokia E90 (stricly business and more pleasure)

Please Login to Remove!

Hey guys,
we already know the capabilities of a blackberry curve and soon enough for those who havent got a clue.
Im aware that the bb curve has a more solid role in most businesses allowing users to access emails on the go aswell as surf net with unlimited downloads and uploads depending on your subscriptions with a flat monthly payment. Including plenty of other options. However, it still has it limitations interms of handling greater media related processing capabilities, low built in memory, amd poorer display compared to that of other mobile phones such as the E90..Ofcourse the E90..mhh you know what ill let you guys do the talking..coz in my opinion that phone has almost everything you can think of that a mobile phone can ever have...ofcourse i chose to bring up the e90 along side the bb curve coz they both dont use a touch screen and are more like pda's. I gotta admit though, i respect the fact that blackberry phones have excellent battery life which brought me 1 step closer in making my bb a life time companion

So go on and have your say..personally i wouldnt just rely on mobile reviews that i google on the net. So i prefer to make a better judgement based on your (the friendly&trust worthy users of bbforum)experiences, somewhere at the bottom of my blackberry invaded heart i still have that urge to get my hands on the E90, but im here to pluck that out once and for all. So i need your help and so that i dont end up broke,lool..

Last edited by bushako; 08-05-2008 at 08:15 PM..
Old 10-06-2008, 02:12 PM   #2
timothyausten

Model: 8320
PIN: N/A
Carrier: dna (finland)

i'm drooling over the nokia phone too. it is not available through my carrier. i'm moving to finland from the seattle area soon, and i'm interested in seeing what those fins have to offer.
Old 02-07-2009, 10:37 PM   #3
gqstatus05
No longer Registered.

Model: 9500
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T iPhone 3G User

If you want to spend more time on your phone than on the computer fixing the damn thing I would go for Nokia
Closed Thread