calionheart
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Rogers
Default I have a problem

Please Login to Remove!

Hi everybody,

I have a problem with the Black berry Bold 9000.

It's about the back cover.

I have a problem, When I type long message or edit some of my work. I had to place some of my fingers in the back of the cellphone so, I can type. I have no problem with the left side. ONLY the right side I hear some noise because I press on the back, which bothering me when I edit a lot of files or typing so many messages. However the left side I have no problem with it even if I press hard on the back to manage typing really quick I have no problem with that. ONLY the Right Side. It's like there is no support between the Battery and the plastic cover for the back. it seems something empty between them so when u push with your finger to make noisy sound but the left side is okay. only right.

Please I am looking for some help!

I bought the black berry bold four days ago and I am really happy with it because I can do my work really fast, however the only problem is what I persent to you. so, Do you recommend me to return the cell phone back and ask if they can solve that issue?

Or this issue is normal among users?!

or what shoud I do to solve this problem?!

I was going to upload the picture to see what I mean but I can't because I don't have more than 10 posts. I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Thank you for your help...

Sincerely,

H.A

Last edited by calionheart; 03-09-2009 at 11:29 PM..
Old 03-10-2009, 12:45 AM   #2
ndub33
Stuck In The '70's Mod

Model: 9810
Carrier: T-Mobile

I would be very surprised if this was anything that might impact the performnce of your Bold, but it might be helpful if you could describe the noise. Is the battery cover creaking a little? Although that is not ideal, and a little disconcerting, it is likely harmless.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:46 AM   #3
calionheart

Carrier: Rogers

Yes, the battery cover creaking a little and also, if you touch the metal where you plugged the headphone, the surrounding area there is a little creaking.

Is this normal because there is empty space between the headphone and the charger.

thank you for replying back

Sincerely,

H.A
Old 03-11-2009, 11:06 AM   #4
Thatzmister2u
Retired BBF Moderator

PIN: ups! ;)
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by calionheart View Post
Hi everybody,

I have a problem with the Black berry Bold 9000.

It's about the back cover.

I have a problem, When I type long message or edit some of my work. I had to place some of my fingers in the back of the cellphone so, I can type. I have no problem with the left side. ONLY the right side I hear some noise because I press on the back, which bothering me when I edit a lot of files or typing so many messages. However the left side I have no problem with it even if I press hard on the back to manage typing really quick I have no problem with that. ONLY the Right Side. It's like there is no support between the Battery and the plastic cover for the back. it seems something empty between them so when u push with your finger to make noisy sound but the left side is okay. only right.

Please I am looking for some help!

I bought the black berry bold four days ago and I am really happy with it because I can do my work really fast, however the only problem is what I persent to you. so, Do you recommend me to return the cell phone back and ask if they can solve that issue?

Or this issue is normal among users?!

or what shoud I do to solve this problem?!

I was going to upload the picture to see what I mean but I can't because I don't have more than 10 posts. I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Thank you for your help...

Sincerely,

H.A
Very well stated problem! Thank you! This is a problem with almost all models of Blackberry but on easily solved using this "High Tech" method. Cut a business card in half and place it on top of the battery and reinstall the cover carefully. Voila! No squeaks and the back will feel solid! Enjoy!

Eo

www.horizonwirelessonline.com - Unlocks and Repairs
Old 03-30-2009, 11:28 AM   #5
tetrapak

Carrier: Emtel

Hello there!

I've just got a BB Bold and I noticed the same "creaking" noise at the bottom left of the back cover. It's very annoying.

I did almost the same thing as Thatzmister2u, but with a slightly smaller piece of thick paper.

I'm currently looking for the right single face adhesive tape that I'm planning to stick inside the backcover - This should do the trick

Cheers,

BB4L
Old 03-30-2009, 12:57 PM   #6
flegend

Carrier: O2

So simple! Yet what an excellent solution, it's been bothering me since I got it but I couldn't work out whether it was like that as I've dropped it. Cheers guys.
Closed Thread