Old 05-07-2008, 10:51 AM   #181
p nut
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8320
Carrier: T-Mobile

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by llxtheonexll View Post
I noticed that on the first couple pages of this thread ppl said they were getting the oem leather holsters for real cheap from best buy like 14 dollars or something. Well, I went to bestbuy.com and they were selling for 29.99. Does anybody know if this was just a limited time sale thing or in store special or what? Does anybody know where I can get the oem case the cheapest?
I'll give you a hint. "It's better when you win it."
Old 05-07-2008, 05:54 PM   #182
llxtheonexll
Knows Where the Search Button Is

PIN: N/A
Carrier: t-mobile

Sorry I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about?
Old 05-07-2008, 06:00 PM   #183
p nut
Thumbs Must Hurt

eBay
Old 05-08-2008, 04:42 AM   #184
Teledatageek
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9530
Carrier: Verizon

Does anyone know what is different about the 8330? I was set to order the Seidio rubberized case + holster combo that they have sold for a while for the Curve and they don't mention the 8330. I e-mailed them yesterday and received a lame response to just check their website.

This morning I check and they have the units I am looking for, for the 8330 but they won't be out until later this month.

Must be key placement or something, right? I thought the dimensions were the same as the other Curve's.
Old 05-09-2008, 02:49 PM   #185
bill875

Model: 8703e
Carrier: Sprint

I would like to know about the Seidio cases for the 8330 as well. Seidio took a while for the 8703e too :(

I guess am going to have to wait until the end of the month to use my new device.
Old 05-10-2008, 01:08 PM   #186
thackstonns
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8330
Carrier: Alltel

I like the otterbox myself comes with a skin that fits around the phone, and then has a hard shell and then has a silicone case around it. it makes the phone a little bigger, but i wouldnt worry about dropping it at all.
BlackBerry Curve Defender Case // OtterBox.com
Old 05-13-2008, 08:50 PM   #187
culater88

I was going to buy the Seidio 8330 but didn't like the lack of customer service and the excessive shipping charges. I just ordered the Otter Box, they finally have one that fits the VZW Curve and got a 20% discount on top of that, can't wait till it arrives.
Old 05-14-2008, 12:46 AM   #188
Shadoe
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9700
PIN: 21550631
Default Best Skin Ever Full Body

Hi, just wanted to add my 2 Cents....
I got the Best Skin Ever yesterday for my 8800.
PERFECT! Super to Install! Fast and Clean!

for that price and the fast delivery..AWESOME.

I can highly recommend this Skin.
I was an iPhone user that changed to BB.
On my iPhone I had Invisible Shield (Very expencive!)
the difference to Best Skin Ever and Invisible shield is not visable.
they look and feel the same.

Tim
Old 05-14-2008, 02:55 PM   #189
GigEm

Model: 8800
Carrier: att (Cingular)
Question Problem with Seidio holster and Curve 8310

All -

I bought a Seidio spring clip swivel holster for my BB Curve 8310 at the end of February. It took me a little while to get used to getting the BB into the holster, but once I mastered it, its great. I love this holster.

Now the bad news. The metal bar that holds the spring and clip fell out, causing the clip to come off. I sent a note to Seidio support today, who told me I'd have to ship the broken one back, and once they got it, it would be 1 - 2 weeks before I got a replacement. I'm not particularly happy about having to wait three weeks to get a replacement.

Also, I'm wondering if anyone else has had this issue. Before I go with Seidio again, I was wondering what others thought.

Regards,
Mike
Old 05-14-2008, 08:28 PM   #190
Teledatageek
Thumbs Must Hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by culater88 View Post
I was going to buy the Seidio 8330 but didn't like the lack of customer service and the excessive shipping charges. I just ordered the Otter Box, they finally have one that fits the VZW Curve and got a 20% discount on top of that, can't wait till it arrives.
Local Verizon store had the Seidio clip for the 8330 for $20 instead of the $30 Seidio charges when purchasing direct.

I agree about the lack of customer service w/Seidio. I had issues with my clip for my 8830 and I had to chase them for a response and finally had to call them as they wouldn't respond to my online queries. They stuck hard to their 6 month warranty....
Old 05-15-2008, 09:27 AM   #191
rebsoul

Model: 9550

Until i find a clip that is exactly like the one i had for my 8703e i just cut a belt size hole into the place on the leather pouch where the belt clip "would be" and slid it on as usual. Thing is, i need one with a magnet. So far the pouch is all that i have seen with one.
Old 05-16-2008, 11:01 AM   #192
seidioseidio
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9630
Carrier: AT&T | Verizon | T-Mobile | Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by GigEm View Post
All -

I bought a Seidio spring clip swivel holster for my BB Curve 8310 at the end of February. It took me a little while to get used to getting the BB into the holster, but once I mastered it, its great. I love this holster.

Now the bad news. The metal bar that holds the spring and clip fell out, causing the clip to come off. I sent a note to Seidio support today, who told me I'd have to ship the broken one back, and once they got it, it would be 1 - 2 weeks before I got a replacement. I'm not particularly happy about having to wait three weeks to get a replacement.

Also, I'm wondering if anyone else has had this issue. Before I go with Seidio again, I was wondering what others thought.

Regards,
Mike
Mike,

Please send your contact and original order information to [email address] and I'll see what I can do for you.

Thanks,
Old 05-22-2008, 09:17 PM   #193
Eglantine

Model: 8800

Quote:
Originally Posted by thackstonns View Post
I like the otterbox myself comes with a skin that fits around the phone, and then has a hard shell and then has a silicone case around it. it makes the phone a little bigger, but i wouldnt worry about dropping it at all.
I agree! If I wanted protection for my phone, I'd rather get a case than just a skin because I'm mostly concerned about max. protection. I got mine from Semsons & Co. Inc (clickable link). It's a good price considering OtterBox sells for $10 more expensive than Semsons.
Old 05-23-2008, 02:31 AM   #194
Dodge DeBoulet
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Quote:
Originally Posted by thackstonns View Post
My dear sweet Jebus, that's fugly. Different strokes, I guess . . .
Old 05-23-2008, 02:33 AM   #195
Dodge DeBoulet

Quote:
Originally Posted by llxtheonexll View Post
I noticed that on the first couple pages of this thread ppl said they were getting the oem leather holsters for real cheap from best buy like 14 dollars or something. Well, I went to bestbuy.com and they were selling for 29.99. Does anybody know if this was just a limited time sale thing or in store special or what? Does anybody know where I can get the oem case the cheapest?
The OEM leather case for the 8330 is available at Verizon Corporate stores for $20 retail, and current customers appear to get a 25% discount. I paid $15 for mine. Maybe I'm just special, tho . . .

Edit: Just noticed your on T-Mobile. I suspect the case will still work, assuming it doesn't spontaneously reject your foreign phone

Last edited by Dodge DeBoulet; 05-23-2008 at 02:38 AM..
Old 05-23-2008, 01:33 PM   #196
tivanni

Model: 8300
Carrier: AT&T

I just purchased the RUBBERIZED SEIDIO CASE.

It looks very nice, however if you occasionally need to take out battery to reset the phone or just want to use something else...it is very difficult to remove the case. It snaps together VERY TIGHTLY.

I contacted Seidio through email to see if there was a way to remove it easily as the instructions provided, ONLY specify how to put it on. It has been several days now and I hope to have a response soon.

Last edited by tivanni; 05-23-2008 at 04:35 PM..
Old 07-18-2008, 05:08 AM   #197
Cracked_Berry

Model: 8130
Carrier: MTS Mobility

By far the Otterbox is the hands down best!!! I am a train conductor and if this thing hits the rail, NO PROBLEM! Well worth the $60 I paid! Check it out at otterbox.com
Old 07-19-2008, 02:02 AM   #198
UFU

I am interested in Seidio's Innocase (Hybrid) and thinking about using it with a flip case, such as Fortte's or Sena's. Anybody using such a combination? How does the phone with the Innocase fit in such a case?
Old 07-19-2008, 08:17 AM   #199
palanilopez12

Carrier: sprint

im also on the go all the team and love the oem leather case that can attatch to my belt...ive had no problem with it getting caught on anything when i get up from my desk and i love the battery saving tech in it...it really helps...and i feel like is the most convenient
Old 07-19-2008, 10:30 AM   #200
Donbp

Model: 9700
Carrier: AT&T

Everbody who has ever had the gizmo skin blackberry cases seem to love them. I haven't owned one so I can't really offer an opinion. They aren't cheap but they do seem to be much thinner and offer better protection than the standard bb cases do.

::.. GIZMO SKIN - CASES. POUCHES. HOLSTERS
Closed Thread