HELP! Blackberry crash during OS update
Please Login to Remove!
I just picked up this blackberry from a friend who abandoned it for some time. It's a blackberry 8000 Bold.
The first thing I tried to do was a see if there way an update. Here is what happened:
1. downloaded desktop manager
2. updated desktop manager to latest version
3. connected blackberry and was notified that there was a new OS update out
4. clicked ok to install the new OS update
5. took of for about 30 minutes, came back, and phone would not turn on. Left it for another 30 minutes...and still nothing.
6. removed battery, put battery back, and now phone boots into the Wizard and just locks up if I try to do anything.
When I connect it to Desktop Manager now, it just keep saying `"Blacberry software cannot communicate with Device. If the device is rebooting or has a dead battery....."
I can't seem to do anything with it now. Is this phone garbage now?