Please Login to Remove!
Yesterday the charge on my Blackberry was very low. When it said the battery was too low for radio use, I turned it off, rather than letting the battery completely drain. Today when I got home, I plugged my phone into my computer (my charger doesn't work so this is the only way to charge my phone until I get a new charger) before trying to turn it on. The red light came on and nothing else happened. I've tried leaving it on charge for a while, then unplugging it and seeing whether it will turn on but nothing is working. The red light stays on when it is plugged into the computer, whether the battery is in or not. It just won't turn on. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!