Old 02-10-2008, 01:02 PM   #1
VAladi

Model: 8320
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default Can't Interact with My Website and BB Curve I have with T-Mobile

Please Login to Remove!

Hello to all at the BB Forums.

I am a new member and am having some major issues with my BB curve 8320 with T-Mobile (us) and using the internet with my BIZ plan.

I have a Biz Data plan and have tried to use my BB Curve to post messages to my website but every time I try to submit a message to a board topic it comes back with an information box stating.

"No Post Made Specified"

I can login and I can view all the Forum Topics but I can not submit a reply back to them. Can anyone help me with my problem...When I went to T-Mobile with this problem, all I got back from the T-mobile tech was it is a security issue with my free forum host and something about not supporting some third party apps and yet when I went to my forum host support board and ask some of the Admins/Moderators if this particular free forum host was compliant with mobile internet, I received a reply back to my questions from another forum Admin who said he was answering my question while using his mobile phone. Now if he can use his mobile phone to reply back to my posted message, then that is telling me that my free forum host is compliant with mobile wireless internet software but somehow T-mobile is saying they are not. I am not happy at all, as this is why I bought the BB Curve and the Biz account from T-mobile, so that I could keep up with my forum board when I am not at my computer. I sure hope someone can help me with my problem.

I also have downloaded the latest OS to my BB Curve. I also have Opera mini browser 4 downloaded to my BB Curve.

Thanks in advance to any help you may be able to offer me.

Last edited by VAladi; 02-10-2008 at 08:35 PM.. Reason: I FOUND THE ANSWER TO MY PROBLEM AT "BLACKBERRY FORUMS-PINSTACK"
Closed Thread