Old 11-30-2009, 02:08 PM   #1
gaurav0999

Model: 8900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: airtel
Default Moody Wifi

Please Login to Remove!

Hi every1
My first post. Got BB (8900) in May, 2009 and now seriously contemplating getting rid of it. Just giving it one more chance. The trackball messes up all the time as many of you must have experienced.

Okay, for Internet Connectivity, I use ONLY wifi. But the big mess up is that when I visit a website (say google.com) using the browser, it will open it properly. Then when I try to visit another site (say yahoo.com), it takes a lot of time and then says 'Unable to Connect'. Then I would Clear up the cache and the history and stuff (by going into browser option) and then access the yahoo site and it will work just fine.

Point being that clearing the cache again and again lets me access any site i want, otherwise after 2 pages it always says 'Unable to Connect'.

I know my wifi router works perfectly coz my macbook works perfectly fine, my gfs iphone works fine, my windows laptop also works perfectly fine. Does anybody tell me if some settings can change this habit of my 8900 curve and be at peace.

I really want to like the phone, but its habits are not helping.

Can someone help please.
Closed Thread