Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2006, 09:45 AM   #1
sandman2nd
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8700g
Carrier: tmo
Default Bellagio Flip Case for 7100i

Please Login to Remove!

So, I dont know if anyone else has purchased the Bellagio Flip Case for their 7100i but I just ordered it and cannot wait to get it in.

This is the case and I was able to find it cheaper from blackberry den.

It should be here in a couple days and I will post some pics and my opinions.

But if anyone else has this case, please let me know how you like it! Thanks!!!
Old 02-01-2006, 11:57 AM   #2
Mr Pink57
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 8330
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks for the heads up on the case being cheaper there, I am actually trying to exchange the vertical for this one for my 7100i. Just emailed Fortte to see if they will price match (same company).

pink
Old 02-01-2006, 01:37 PM   #3
sandman2nd
Thumbs Must Hurt

Default Fortte

I know that Fortte is giving away a slipcase also with the purchase of that flipcase for the 7100i. That might be an incentive for some. I just dont like those slip cases at all. They drive me nuts...

I just hope the belt clip on this flip case doesn't suck or break too easily. I' dont care if it doesn't swivel, just want it to last longer than a week, ya know?
Old 02-01-2006, 01:59 PM   #4
neile457
Thumbs Must Hurt

darn it! I ordered mine from Fortte on Friday. I could have saved $10! Thanks, but a little too late for me.
Old 02-01-2006, 04:17 PM   #5
Mr Pink57
CrackBerry Addict

Cool

Well Fortte responded with a very suprising answer, they where quite shocked that there case was for sale for $10 cheaper and the branding was taken off since Blackberryden.com is not one of there distributors. They offered me free shipping on my replacement and 10% off which I took, mainly just to save the hassle plus I want the universal case you get when you order the 7100i case.

pink

Last edited by Mr Pink57; 02-01-2006 at 04:21 PM..
Old 02-01-2006, 08:08 PM   #6
sandman2nd
Thumbs Must Hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pink57
Well Fortte responded with a very suprising answer, they where quite shocked that there case was for sale for $10 cheaper and the branding was taken off since Blackberryden.com is not one of there distributors. They offered me free shipping on my replacement and 10% off which I took, mainly just to save the hassle plus I want the universal case you get when you order the 7100i case.

pink

COOL! So what did your order total come to, like $36? if so that is just awesome!
Old 02-01-2006, 08:16 PM   #7
Mr Pink57
CrackBerry Addict

To be honest I dont know I havent ordered the other case yet, I have to wait for mine to get here lol. So it will be a few bucks since my purchase will go towards it, but since they charge so much for shipping it will be a good deal.

pink
Old 02-03-2006, 06:28 PM   #8
Frank613
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Unhappy

I just received my bellagio case today, and all i have to say is i have the 7100i and this case sux!!!!! Its extremely tight, iknow i just got it ,and it probably needs to loosen up.Everytime you close it dosent always go into sleep mode and the credit card slot is worthless you cant shut the the flip if you have a card in it....... I guess i need to start my search all over again for a decent case............
Moto HS850
i830
i860
i850
Old 02-03-2006, 07:52 PM   #9
sandman2nd
Thumbs Must Hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank613
I just received my bellagio case today, and all i have to say is i have the 7100i and this case sux!!!!! Its extremely tight, iknow i just got it ,and it probably needs to loosen up.Everytime you close it dosent always go into sleep mode and the credit card slot is worthless you cant shut the the flip if you have a card in it....... I guess i need to start my search all over again for a decent case............

Man that sucks!!! I hope they arent like that. When I get mine I'll let you know how it fits. I hope it's not all of them and maybe you just got a crappy one. Like I said, I'll post back as soon as I get mine...thats Feb 7...

Anyone else get one? Does yours fit?
Old 02-03-2006, 09:56 PM   #10
Frank613

Kool let me know how your case turns out.....
Moto HS850
i830
i860
i850
Old 02-03-2006, 10:42 PM   #11
Evangelist

Model: 7100i
Smile BlackBerry Accessories from BlackBerry

Why not go with the real deal, BlackBerry Official accessories, right from the source! I ordered the BlackBerry leather case and it is awesome! Fits perfect, has a strong, secure belt clip and holds the 7100i just right and sound asleep! Here's a link for those that want the accessories from the people that built the BlackBerry:
http://www.shopblackberry.com/_black...ng%20Solutions
Old 02-03-2006, 11:07 PM   #12
neile457
Thumbs Must Hurt

Talking

got mine yesterday, and it fits great! It goes into sleep mode everytime you close the flap. I guess the magnet activates when you close them together. Overall great, much better than the holster. It keeps it protected if it gets knocked out of my hand again.

I would post the pics I took, but they are too large, sorry.
Old 02-04-2006, 04:05 AM   #13
Mr Pink57
CrackBerry Addict

This PDA style wont be an everyday case for me, I use a vertical for work and what not. These types of cases for me are for down time i.e. sweat pants. Mainly when I dont have any pockets I can store an ID and a CC lol.

pink
Old 02-06-2006, 08:36 PM   #14
sandman2nd
Thumbs Must Hurt

OK, I just received my case today and it doesnt fit either. Its like it sits too high and the flap doesnt close and the ports/side buttons are all misaligned.

VERY un happy. I emailed blackberryden.com already. I hope they will remedy the problem by sending me another case or refunding my money.

This SUCKS!

Anyone else order one?
Old 02-06-2006, 09:15 PM   #15
AUTiger

Model: 8350i
Carrier: Nextel

After looking at all of the case options out there, I settled for the Boa Premium Vertical Holster from Blackberry Den http://www.blackberryden.com/boablackv.html. It has a strong ratchet belt clip, so it can be worn as a horizontal holster, as well. I've had it for over a month and it has held up extremely well. I bought the black case first and liked it so much that I bought the brown one, too (it's a belt / shoes / accessory matching thing I have). It does support the sleeper function.
Old 02-06-2006, 11:54 PM   #16
sandman2nd
Thumbs Must Hurt

We are sorry about the problem. We were informed earlier today by the manufacturer that we received a bad shipment of the cases. Apparently, there was a group of cases that were incorrectly cut during the manufacturing process. Unfortunately, we were one of the suppliers that received the bad cases. Because we will not be getting a new shipment for 4-5 weeks we will either fully refund your money or send you a case in its place. Either way, we will send you a pre-paid label to retrieve the bad case.

I am sorry about this problem.

Please let us know what you would like to do.

Thank you.

So yeah... that's their excuse. I asked for a refund... I will buy direct from Fortte.
Old 02-07-2006, 12:05 AM   #17
neile457
Thumbs Must Hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by neile457
darn it! I ordered mine from Fortte on Friday. I could have saved $10! Thanks, but a little too late for me.
Never mind, I'm glad I ordered from Fortte.
Old 02-07-2006, 08:32 AM   #18
sandman2nd
Thumbs Must Hurt

I want to buy from fortte now too. But the damn case is like $50 after shipping. Why cant we have a nice case for like $30?!

I am getting irritated.
Old 02-12-2006, 02:34 PM   #19
sandman2nd
Thumbs Must Hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman2nd

We are sorry about the problem. We were informed earlier today by the manufacturer that we received a bad shipment of the cases. Apparently, there was a group of cases that were incorrectly cut during the manufacturing process. Unfortunately, we were one of the suppliers that received the bad cases. Because we will not be getting a new shipment for 4-5 weeks we will either fully refund your money or send you a case in its place. Either way, we will send you a pre-paid label to retrieve the bad case.

I am sorry about this problem.

Please let us know what you would like to do.

Thank you.

So yeah... that's their excuse. I asked for a refund... I will buy direct from Fortte.

Six days later, no label yet.... im starting to think blackberryden is not a good place to shop from.
Closed Thread