BerryCustoms
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: TMO

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eadsam View Post
I am running the standard OS for an ATT BlackBery Bold 9700.
All I can say is you must have the options incorrect.

Since you are using the no calendar on the homescreen version this means you have a messages tab and a calendar tab. The message tab in turn uses the 'messages application' of your BB. So, even if you do not have the options set properly your emails will still be showing up in this tab.

How about doing this? Send yourself some texts and emails to your phone then go into your application menu and see where they are being received. If the texts are going into the sms icon then you do not have your options set correctly for everything to be combined into one folder.
Old 12-01-2009, 07:07 PM   #22
eadsam

Model: 8310
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerryCustoms View Post
All I can say is you must have the options incorrect.

Since you are using the no calendar on the homescreen version this means you have a messages tab and a calendar tab. The message tab in turn uses the 'messages application' of your BB. So, even if you do not have the options set properly your emails will still be showing up in this tab.

How about doing this? Send yourself some texts and emails to your phone then go into your application menu and see where they are being received. If the texts are going into the sms icon then you do not have your options set correctly for everything to be combined into one folder.
The options are set correctly. My messages options are set to theme controlled. I am receiving texts and emails and they are going into the messages folder. On the home screen, nothing happens when I press the messages tab.
Old 12-01-2009, 07:10 PM   #23
BerryCustoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthroMatt View Post
Any update on the battery icon issues??
I attached the image for the battery meter to this post. As you can see there are two rows (no charge and charge) and then incremental charge with totally full and totally dead at the end.

I personally am not having any problems - perhaps some of you arent seeing the yellow properly? If anything perhaps there is an issue with this for some models and OS's?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	battery.png
Views:	124
Size:	937 Bytes
ID:	17664  
Old 12-01-2009, 07:20 PM   #24
AnthroMatt
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9800
PIN: 268B3F92
Carrier: at&t

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerryCustoms View Post
I attached the image for the battery meter to this post. As you can see there are two rows (no charge and charge) and then incremental charge with totally full and totally dead at the end.

I personally am not having any problems - perhaps some of you arent seeing the yellow properly? If anything perhaps there is an issue with this for some models and OS's?
As you can see in the screen shots, I posted, it is not a matter of not seeing colors properly, as the meter is clearly still green at 15% and is also well over 50% green when actually at 35% charge.

I am running the stock 4.7 OS on my Tour.

However, when comparing that to the image you posted, it seems like the meter is not supposed to turn yellow until 10% charge (assuming each battery image there represents 10%). It also looks like the 40% icon is actually more than half-filled with green (again assuming each icon represents a change of 10%).

So perhaps it is behaving properly on my device, but I would suggest it needs to be corrected to more accurately portray the charge level, or at least add/replace the icon with a % indicator instead.
Old 12-01-2009, 07:56 PM   #25
BerryCustoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by eadsam View Post
The options are set correctly. My messages options are set to theme controlled. I am receiving texts and emails and they are going into the messages folder. On the home screen, nothing happens when I press the messages tab.
Perhaps trying 'combined' will solve your issue.

You may also want to try options > main mesage list settings when in your messages and make sure your email accounts are checked as well as 'sms and mms'. Of course, that is if you have that option with your OS.

I'm sure it is something simple - working fine for everyone else.
Old 12-01-2009, 07:58 PM   #26
BerryCustoms

Also, for future reference the best/quickest way to get support is by emailing our staff via our website rather than using the forums.
Closed Thread