Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8330
PIN: ney for your thoughts
Carrier: Sprint

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasmith3530 View Post
Wirelessly posted

And, to JackG, now you are carrying three devices around, when just two would do admirably. I see both the iPhone and the iTouch as just a huge waste of dough, but hey, if wasting dough is your thing, don't let me stand in your way!
I don't carry my Acer netbook around. I have it solely to have Windows XP, since Vista 64 bit cannot run all of the software I need to run at times, such as Cisco VPN. And I only carry my iPod around when I'm planning on watching videos or movies mostly. I didn't "waste" any money at all. If you cannot afford to buy an iPod Touch don't hate on me because I bought one. It serves its purposes for me quite well, as does my BlackBerry Curve for its purposes.
Old 04-29-2009, 01:44 PM   #62
rasmith3530
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8330m
PIN: Ask
Carrier: US Cellular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackG058 View Post
I don't carry my Acer netbook around. I have it solely to have Windows XP, since Vista 64 bit cannot run all of the software I need to run at times, such as Cisco VPN. And I only carry my iPod around when I'm planning on watching videos or movies mostly. I didn't "waste" any money at all. If you cannot afford to buy an iPod Touch don't hate on me because I bought one. It serves its purposes for me quite well, as does my BlackBerry Curve for its purposes.
I have no problem affording an iPod, but would not purchase anything from Apple because of their historic business model. There is no "hate on" you, if anything, more akin to pity.

If Vista 64 cannot run your software, then why are you using it? More waste.

I think you realize that I'm right, and that bothers you. Like they say, if the shoe fits....
Old 04-29-2009, 11:04 PM   #63
ScooterG
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: E71x
PIN: Up Models Rule.
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
I have no problem affording an iPod, but would not purchase anything from Apple because of their historic business model. There is no "hate on" you, if anything, more akin to pity.

If Vista 64 cannot run your software, then why are you using it? More waste.

I think you realize that I'm right, and that bothers you. Like they say, if the shoe fits....

Pity? Really?...Really???

You think it bothers him....you're a great contributor to this thread and forum! /end sarcasm.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:19 PM   #64
rasmith3530
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8330m
PIN: Ask
Carrier: US Cellular

Scooter, I don't really care whether it bothers Jack or not, I still feel pity for him. Nothing sarcastic about it.

At this point though, I do believe that each of the current posters feelings are pretty well known, and further discussion would be fruitless.

I certainly can't speak for Jack, but I've got better things to do, so my participation in this thread is going to drop.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:30 PM   #65
ScooterG
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: E71x
PIN: Up Models Rule.
Carrier: AT&T

Old 04-30-2009, 03:13 PM   #66
JackG058
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8330
PIN: ney for your thoughts
Carrier: Sprint

Quote:
At this point though, I do believe that each of the current posters feelings are pretty well known, and further discussion would be fruitless.

I certainly can't speak for Jack, but I've got better things to do, so my participation in this thread is going to drop.
You are correct when you say each posters feelings are pretty well known. And of all the posters, your posts are the only ones that are so close minded. It is patently obvious that you don't like Apple, regardless of the quality of their offerings. And no need to pity me, I'm quite content with my BlackBerry Curve, iPod Touch, and Acer AspireOne netbook. And Vista 64 is what came with my daily workhorse laptop, and I find it to be more stable than the older 32 bit version I used to run. I'm just open minded enough to use what works well for me, and that includes RIM, Microsoft, and Apple. What a big happy family they make!

And since you're done posting, I guess I get the last word in!
Closed Thread