Old 05-12-2011, 03:03 PM   #1
charlenedolan

Model: 9780
PIN: N/A
Carrier: o2
Unhappy Help with 9780 app world

Please Login to Remove!

Hi guys

I'm new to this forum, not new to Blackberry though! I've had them since 2008 and never had any problems until this one, my new 9780.

It wont let me download anything on the app world, says enter Blackberry ID.. so I do and it says its wrong.. so I reset my password on it and it still says it?

Iv tried everything, hard resets, manual roam etc.. nothing works? The page just seems to loop.. it goes from incorrect password - accept user agreement - then authenticating.. I just dont know what to do? Can anybody help as Im missing all the apps I used to have :(

Also is there anyway I can get all the apps I downloaded on the last handset back without repaying for them again? I dont have the old device anymore though.

Please someone help me xxxxx
xxxxxxx
Old 05-12-2011, 03:57 PM   #2
aiharkness
BlackBerry God

Model: BBPP
Carrier: T-Mobile USA
Default Re: Help with 9780 app world

Do a search before you take my advice. There is lots of discussion of a variety of app world issues.

I am assuming app world is supported on your carrier, etc. You have tried a hard reset. Next step is probably a security wipe. Backup first, of course. Then try app world after the wipe and before you do anything else. Then restore your data and apps. Last resort would be to wipe the OS and reinstall. I have read some people have solved your problem that way.

Once you have app world working, and if you bought the paid apps through app world, then you might be able to download the apps again from the uninstalled section of my world. I am sure of this if the BlackBerry is the same model and OS; but not so sure if a different model or OS version. You will just have to see.