Old 03-15-2010, 03:32 AM   #1
DanYo13

Model: 8520
PIN: N/A
Carrier: o2 Germany
Question DM syncs not the entire contacts of my adressbook

Please Login to Remove!

Hey everybody,
it's me Danny from Germany. I'm new into the whole Blackberry thing and stuff and i'm happy with it

There is just one critical issue after the sync.. i've got a lot of contacts containing more than 2 mail addresses and/or privat/mobile/work numbers, but the Desktop Manager just sync a few of it. is there any option i can setup to solve this mess?
I'm using the Apple Addressbook, the latest DM and a Blackberry 8520 on 4.6.something (latest version available for o2 germany).

thank you for any feedback on this,
danny
Old 03-24-2010, 02:02 PM   #2
jfkeith
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9700
Carrier: AT&T

Hey Danny. I've been through the same problem, and I think I know what may be causing it. What I've noticed is that if the Mac address book doesn't have the same fields as the BB, it won't sync them completely. What I mean is if you have a field something other than the BB address book, it just gets skipped. So as tedious as it may be, you might have to go through your contacts and make sure the headings are work, mobile, etc.

I hope that makes sense, but I'm not completely sure how to get more than one email address in. It's definitely a pain to get it all changed and synced, but once it's done it should work fine.