Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 12:08 PM   #41
cjcarbone
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8310
PIN: K PANTHER
Carrier: ATT

Please Login to Remove!

ArgonNJ, did you jailbreak your iPhone? i just got my hands on one, and after i jailbroke it and unlocked and activated it, i am kinda starting to like it, although the email delivery isnt nearly as good as my Curve, this phone is fun.

I love the way emails are viewed, and the way Safari is, but i think i'm gonna be keeping my BB, maybe an iPhone for fun, once and a while, lol
Old 03-21-2008, 02:01 PM   #42
ArgonNJ
No longer Registered.

Model: WP7
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjcarbone View Post
ArgonNJ, did you jailbreak your iPhone? i just got my hands on one, and after i jailbroke it and unlocked and activated it, i am kinda starting to like it, although the email delivery isnt nearly as good as my Curve, this phone is fun.

I love the way emails are viewed, and the way Safari is, but i think i'm gonna be keeping my BB, maybe an iPhone for fun, once and a while, lol
No, Didn't want to screw with it. Agree with you on the email, the format is excellent, the delivery isn't as good. Since I don't live and die by email, it isn't an issue for me.
Old 03-21-2008, 04:35 PM   #43
Dawg
No longer Registered.

Model: 8330
PIN: 31a6c9c9
Carrier: Verizon BIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArgonNJ View Post
Then of course overall durability (that touchscreen, while extremely nice, isnt nearly as durable as a non-touchscreen, by the nature of the device.)

What will be your argument when RIM comes out with touch screen BBs.

i hope i never have to carry a BB that is touchscreen if one every comes out.

I think RIM has already confirmed one is up coming.
Just because they are making onedoesnt mean I have to buy it, I still have a choice of real keyboard; do I have that option with Iphone nope.
Old 06-06-2008, 04:05 PM   #44
tomtheguitarguy
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T Mobility

Well, while I probably won't ever switch over to an iPhone, I did get my wife one. And I have to say, I was surprisingly impressed with it. The browser is great. And the built in google maps and directions function works well enough for my wife to get directions (when she remembers she has that capability in her purse).

As far as push mail, etc. - my wife doesn't need it, so it suits her fine. And I've been able to load some movies/tv shows onto her phone for her to be amused when it gets boring.

Like most things, different strokes for different folks.

For me, it's still Blackberry. But for my wife, I think she'll stick with the iPhone.
Closed Thread