Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2007, 05:41 PM   #61
rugmankc
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8900
Carrier: Cincinnati Bell
Smile Forum Standards

Please Login to Remove!

I thought this was a professional forum, where one could glean info on new and old blackberry products. Some of these posts are sounding like youtube and myspace. I'll still keep reading and posting ocassionally.
Old 05-25-2007, 05:43 PM   #62
sjsilverman
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9700
Carrier: T-Mobile & China Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Horton View Post
i'm light as a feather dude. you guys are just WAY too obsessed with this crap. you're obviously lacking stimulation in another part of your life.
.......And yet you've taken time to post multiple messages about this. Hmmm. If you don't like the board or the people, don't subscribe, read or reply. What other people do has no bearing on your life, so I don't really see the need to berate anyone.

BG has given great info for all of us enthusiasts. Nobody really knows the release date until it comes, and I am pretty sure that most of the time, BG states something to that effect. As for my life, you have no idea what my life is, so I really don't think you have any right to make a comment about it. I have plenty to do with my life, but since I am in the market for a new Berry, it is nice to get the info that there is a new one coming so I don't go out and waste my money on a model that will be replaced shortly.

Oh well, I guess some people need to put others down in order to stimulate their own lives. I forgive you, for you don't know any better.
Old 05-25-2007, 05:59 PM   #63
scaevola
BlackBerryFAQ.com Moderator

Model: 9900
PIN: ask Nicely.
Carrier: AT&T/tmobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvashko View Post
Yet you have nothing better to do with your time than berate people on some geek message board? :lol
amen to that..

And for the record, I don't own a blackberry. Had one at my last job 7290, got addicted to it last fall where I was given it while I was abroad for work. I almost got the 8800 but I couldn't stand the keyboard.

So I kinda of want one!..
Old 05-25-2007, 06:20 PM   #64
exilio
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8100
PIN: N/A
Carrier: at&t

Quote:
honestly guys, who the f**k cares if it comes out today, tomorrow or july? do you really need the f**king thing THAT badly that you're salivating over it like it's some sort of magic beans? is your existing bberry THAT horrible that you can't stand to use it for another few weeks or so?

get a life people!
1) Decaf.

2) Who cares if people care? If it upsets you so much, don't post and flame people. There is nothing wrong with people getting excited about a little tech.
Old 05-25-2007, 06:25 PM   #65
Impaler80s
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8130
PIN: 31B54365
Carrier: Sprint

Quote:
honestly guys, who the f**k cares if it comes out today, tomorrow or july? do you really need the f**king thing THAT badly that you're salivating over it like it's some sort of magic beans? is your existing bberry THAT horrible that you can't stand to use it for another few weeks or so?

get a life people!
Nice. Thank you.
Closed Thread