Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 06:01 PM   #1
pdxrealtor@usa.com

Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Att Wireless
Default A couple of questions RE: desktop software

Please Login to Remove!

I have the curve on ATT. It has the newest desktop software with Roxio manager.

I am on a BES, all my Outlook sync is over the air.

What is point of loading the large, slow loading program media (roxio) program when I can just use my phone as mass storage device and go through windows explorer?

2) I have a bunch of mpeg videos, that when I transfer over to the BB storage card I have, won't play. Is there a format they have to be converted to? If so, how would I do this?

3) Can I download you tube videos, pod casts and the like to my computer and then put them on my phone? If so how?

4) Pictures, I have a lot of pics on my BB storage card. It would nice to just connect the cord, open the desk top software and sync to my windows picture folder. Is there a way I can set up an auto sync from my BB to my PC for pictures?

5)I would also like to keep a couple of excel spread sheets up to date using the sync method. Same question as above, just a different folder?

Is there maybe a way to chose, say, 4 folders from my blackberry storage card to auto sync with 4 folders on my pc every time the phone is connected and desktop software is open? Even if I could sync 4 BB folders to one PC folder, it would be better than a bunch of copy and pasting.

Thanks for helping a newbie BB user out.
Closed Thread