misty83
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 7100T
PIN: N/A
Carrier: -
Default problems with making screenshots when VerticalFieldManager added

Please Login to Remove!

hi,

i've got such a problem: using an example of a nice article from RIM(unfortunatelly i cannot add links to my posts yet)-it is based on that i've got a class, which creates VerticalFieldManager and a TextField is added on it. i wrote a method which allows me to add text to this VerticalFieldManager in any place of my application. so it acts like a console.

i made 2 consoles. i mean-when user runs my application-he can see two 'squares'-each of it has basic functionalities of console-you can put text on it, roll it, etc. (as in the article). My application sends screenshots to the server every second. there is a terrible problem when i use these consoles.. it looks like the first taken screenshot shows what is under (white screen), then white screen+part of text, then full text, etc->total mess!!

there is no such a problem when i add an editField in my extends MainScreen file. no white screen at the beginning any partial text. the problem is that i really do need this console thing.. i must roll my text, and also it must rolls itself also if it is out of the boards..

Do You have any idea what can i do with it?

regards
Closed Thread