Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 03:55 PM   #1
ndk1m

Model: 8320
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Tmobile

Please Login to Remove!

Wirelessly posted

I just recently bought a BB CURVE 8320. It didn't come with the most recent update, so I tried updating it. During the update, my phone locked up, and it seemed as if the phone lost connection with the computer.

Now, my phone doesn't turn on or anything. The only thing I get is an occasional 2 red blinks.

When I try to connect my phone back to the computer, the computer doesn't recognize the phone.

I read on a forum that I was supposed to try it to connect the phone to the computer by going through the loader instead of using the desktop manager. Even then, it doesn't work.

But for some odd reason, if I take the battery out, the computer can connect to the phone, but it doesn't find any updates or anything.

I also took the phone to a "Phone Repair Shop" and they failed.

So if anyone has any advice and can help me, I'de definitely appreciate it. Thank you for reading

Oh also, the phone isn't a T-Mobile blackberry, it says Vodofone or something like that, if that helps at all thanks again.
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off