View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 12:32 AM   #44
Vaskiss

Model: 8900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Default Re: Phone won't turn on, flashing red light sequence, PC won't detect it

Please help! my Curve froze on me. It started today, there was a call coming in and it didn't let me answer, I kept pressing the keys and it wouldn't work, like it completely froze! Then i took ou the battery and it froze at the startup page where you actually see the upload line underneath the word Blackberry. It won't turn on. I tried taking out the battery several times today, I connected it with the wall charger, I let it lay without battery for 2 hours and tried again, nothing then I let it sit there for an hour to see if it was just slow in turning on, and NOTHING. I even tried connecting the USB from laptop to it and see if I could turn it on by going on to the Blackberry Desktop Software. and still nothing. The battery is fully charged and there's not been any damage done to it at all, no water or hasn't been dropped. Please if someone has any clue please help! P.S I have no insurance on it and the warranty has expired,
Offline   Reply With Quote