View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 01:11 AM   #1
davids331

Model: 9630
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Default Bluetooth Outgoing Volume Very LOW

Please Login to Remove!

I am a long time BB user, just got a Tour about a week or two ago. So far, except for one thing, its the best BB that I have had to date, including my bad experiences with the Storm.

I have noticed that when using the Tour with a Bluetooth headset, everyone tells me that my outgoing volume if very low. I have been using the same headsets for a long time. Never had a problem with these on my 8830, nor if I pair them to my wife's Motorola RAZR. Only on my Tour is the outgoing volume very low, using the same headsets. Verizon has already replaced the device once. They even suggested that I try using the Jawbone Prime, which was just as low Even when I called Verizon today twice, they confirmed my low volume.

They want me to replace the device again, but I have my doubts that it will make any difference.

Has anyone else had any experience with low Bluetooth volume? Has anyone even had time to test it yet, or asked the party that you were talking to how you sounded?

I would hate to have to return the device and roll back my contract and go shopping at that other company, but if I can't make the Tour work, Verizon has no upgrade path for me, so may have to leave them for an upgrade path.

Thanks for any information or confirmation of others having the same problems.

David
Offline   Reply With Quote