View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 04:16 PM   #1
ankitrn

Model: 9300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: t-mobile
Default please help!! new blackberry curve 3g with blank screen and red light blink x 4

Please Login to Remove!

please help me.. I've been trying so hard to fix my blackberry. I tried EVERYTHING from apploader, removing battery and keeping it out, bbsak, jl_cmder,and desktop manager. Basically my blackberry's os crashed and its now giving me a blank screen (no light even with battery put in. However, it does blink 4 times when plugged in my computer through usb.). Keeping this problem aside, my computer can't even detect it in the first place so I can't reload the os in the first place! I went to device manager in the pc and found that there is no blackberry harddrive even when i installed rim's latest software version (v 6.0) on my computer. I also tried everything from removing the battery and then connecting my blackberry to the computer, connecting the blackberry after the apploader has been opened (yes, the desktop manager was closed at this point) and there was no COM1 port, no Unknown USB thing, nothing. I also deleted the vendor.xml file. There is no moisture damage since the battery's moisture strip is white and not pink. I've spent 5 days searching through the forums online and I found nothing. I also tried crackberry's how to reload a nuked blackberry 101 tutorial and still no luck. Can someone please help me? D:
Offline   Reply With Quote