Old 08-25-2009, 11:41 AM   #19
JAParmenter

Model: 8320
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default My Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzdiormk View Post
Open My Computer, and then select the local disk you want to check.
On the File menu, click Properties.
On the Tools tab, under Error-checking, click Check Now.
Under Check disk options, select both Automaticallyl fix file system errors and the Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors check boxes.

i have done all that, i dont get any messages on BB but still cannot view any files...

help ?
I followed those steps and it did not seem to work either. From there I saved the files from my media card to my computer; then I formated the media card;I re-inserted it and opened it up fine but, of course, it was blank; at that point I re-connected the phone (BB Curve) to my computer and tried to copy all the files from my computer back to the media card. Once I did that I got the error again.

I deleted all the files and started moving them back to the phone one at a time. I found that the 3 files that I was originally trying to put on the phone were the ONLY ones that were causing the errors. If I deleted them from the phone it worked fine, if I tried to add them it got the error again.

All 3 files were just .jpg files but there wer much larger and were downloaded from a site just as images not as BB ready images. I am still looking to see why this may have made a difference but that is what I have found.

I hope that helps you too.
Offline   Reply With Quote