View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 05:32 PM   #57
LunkHead
BlackBerry God

Model: 850
PIN: kie swear
Carrier: USPS Priority

Look..... I think the Tour is a POS and I had the Droid for a while.. Heck if it was not for the KB and a few other things on the Droid I might have stuck with it.. For now I am loving the Curve2...

Apache's problem is that he talks about things he knows nothing about. He praises Cloud like there is no tomorrow yet he knows nothing about it... Cloud is perhaps the future but it has a very long way to go and has some serious issues before it can ever be considered as a reliable and secure tool..

If he would simply gripe about the Tour I'd agree with him as I hate that thing.. It's slow, it takes 5 years to boot and did I mention how slow it is? I have a Tour that's been collecting dust in a drawer for 3 months now and I have NO interest in using it...

He screwed the pooch when he started attacking respected members of the BBF with racial and gender slurs...

If he wants to gripe about the Tour thats fine... But when he starts comparing the BB OS to other things he thinks are better he could at least know what he is talking about... And.... He could do so with an open mind and without attacking other members with racial and gender slurs....

My .02

Kris

Last edited by LunkHead; 12-25-2009 at 05:34 PM..