Old 03-05-2011, 05:40 PM   #10
crestedpigeon

Model: 8520
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Curve
Default Re: Can't turn my blackberry on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubdub View Post
20% or lower can damage the battery if done consistently. Some devices will automatically turn off at 20% of battery for that reason.
I'll try to always charge up my BB when it is about 30% or higher then. Thanks for the tip.

Quote:
The green LED only stays on for a few minutes when the charge is complete and if the charger is plugged in. Once it is fully charged the LED will go from gren to off. During the charging the LED will alternate between what appears to be red and yellow. Either way the advice on charging the battery from Dubdub is something that should be followed.
I have never noticed any colors flashing on the LED before when charging my BB, the LED has always been off as far as I'm aware, but I don't look at my BB when it is charging, it is always just sitting in my bedroom charging while I'm usually in the living room watching TV, lol.
Still, I have never noticed the LED alternating between red and yellow when charging, like I said, the LED has always been off when charging (unless I get a text or something).
I've read the site that Dubdub posted and I found it very usual so I've bookmarked it for now.

Thanks for all the help and advice.
Offline   Reply With Quote