KonTiki
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9650
PIN: 007
Carrier: Verizon

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezmfnutz
Just provisioned a BB7250 with EVDO on verizon. Having MAJOR reboot issues, takes the 7250 about 45-60 minutes to reboot (spinning hour glass). However, now that it is back up and live I am getting 1xEV no problem. I had to call verizon and have them add the "EVDSB" feature line to my account, did a reboot (another hour) and I finally got rid on my DCR problem. SO far so good, we will see how it goes. The new handheld OS does NOT seem nearly as stable as the prior release.
I provisoned my 7250 with EVDO from the first day it was made available, at which point I also upgraded to the new software. Yes it took almost 30 minutes to reboot but I have very limited third party software ( Do you have a lot? ). However, my BB has been solid, no stability problems of any sort. Solid connections, no sound problems of any sort, no bluetooth issues, no rebooting on its own, so from my end I do not see how you can say it is less stable. I think some of those issues come from conflicting software if at all.

Running OS 6.0.0.524