MonkeyGrass
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9600
Carrier: Verizon
Thumbs down How predictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmehling
What crawled up your ass?

You posted on here 4 times, all 4 times in this thread. The first one was some big explanation about your trials and tribulations. The second one thanking another poster, then this one? What do you expect? Somebody already posted a picture of their B2B account page showing their services. You freaked out after 2 hours since nobody posted any response to your question.

Reality Check: People do more than sit on this forum 24/7 answering questions.

thanks for stopping by, please come back soon and "contribute" soon

Hehe. Exactly. Thanks so much for illustrating my point. As is the case with most new members around here, my first actual reply is a slightly more verbose version of "piss-off". With a reference to my post count, even - How perfect! That's more less exactly what I expected from this place. Just simply a "Hello, yes I have that line item on my account" or "Nope, mine is listed as such-and-such" was apparently WAAAY to much to ask. What was I thinking?

Had you read my post, it was pretty obvious what I was asking. Not a single response, reply, or even a welcome to the board. For 3 days. The 2 hours between my last 2 posts is how long it took me to get my own results, after realizing that no-one here had the slightest desire to simply check their VZW.com account page and help out a new member who WASN'T asking stupid nOOb questions. It would have taken all of 30 seconds. Less time than your snotty little reply took you to write. And had someone been willing to help me, I would have been more than willing to help in return, once I got this figured out. Which I did - 9 yrs of IT admin experience tends to come in handy. I lurked here for 2 weeks when I first got my BB, and actually wasn't even going to register until I had a question that I really needed an answer to. I've seen the response that nOObs get around here. Your reply is exactly what I expected. Everyone is a dumbass until they've spent months posting on *this* board. That's good stuff.

Don't worry. I won't be bothering to post here anymore. And please, those of you that are PMing me and asking for help - Sorry. I meant what I said. You're on your own. Depending on your market, what I was able to do probably wouldn't be much help anyways. Just ask one of resident experts here instead - they sure seem to know it all already. Just be careful you don't get your head bit off in the process.

Last edited by MonkeyGrass; 12-02-2005 at 04:41 PM..