plainman007
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Vodafone
Default Want to buy a new BB fone, Maybe 8300, need some help

Please Login to Remove!

Hi,

Im considering buying a new BB 8300 series. I wanted to ask some simple questions about the fone.

1. Can i search for multiple keywords using the inbuilt search function ? Eg, searching for "Nic York" will return the record having Nicholas in the name field and New York in the address field or notes field of that contact ?
2. Is there a call/voice record feature where we can take voice memo notes or record all Phone conversations to the external memory card ?
3. Does it sync the changes you make to Excel files so that the changes reflect on the same file stored on your laptop too ?
4. Where do i see all my data ? Outlook express ? Or is there a Seperate desktop manager program where you can see and manage all your data ?
5. Can you make sensitive records private so that entering a master password only will allow you to see those records ? (And even searching for those records will not reveal them unless the phone is in security unlocked mode) ?

If the answer is NO to any of the above ...is it possible using a Third Party software ?

Thanks a lot folks....Look forward to hearing from you

Last edited by plainman007; 02-28-2010 at 09:34 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote