Thiego-uk
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: SGS2
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile UK
Default Re: RIM is black-burying carriers with half-baked BlackBerrys

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsconyers View Post
BigA, seriously give it a rest. We heard your numerous other rants. You're talking in circles. First off, if you get banned, it doesn't mean you've won the battle. It simply means you were a troll and got treated like all the other trolls do...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifonline View Post
You have got to be kidding me. Speak like an adult? So is this what you mean by "speak like an adult":
WOW!!!! You guys took the words from my mouth!
BigA, everyone here is mostly open minded about new platforms and brands, we just dont like much trolling. If you dont like BBs or is frustrated about them you just have to reason with it and make the most of whatever you using at present. You have to use what suits you better and Im sure everyone agrees that RIM is way behind on development of smartphone also a good part of us have common sense and knows the difference of a healthy discussion and a hatred comment. Unfortunately, most of your last comments are only of hate and doesnt add any healthy knowledge to the threads. Sometimes is better to keep your opinion to yourself!
Opening the thread with a article from a website was cool and add to a discussion but your points on comments are just pointless...

PS: Sorry about the wall post
PS2: Errrr PS, PS2... will I get bantered cause someone else prefer a Xbox? maybe the weeeeeeeeee or wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii than...
Offline   Reply With Quote