View Single Post
Old 09-16-2006, 12:24 PM   #30
ggoodale
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8100
Carrier: T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by galfromdownunder
I am pretty annoyed that I have JUST today swapped the 8700c for the 7130c, sent in my rebate form, and now I find out that the BB Pearl will do ALL the things I told the Cingular corporate store I wanted. They never mentioned it! So I am stuck with it.

Will your modem machinations work with it and my Powerbook?

Second ... I have not gotten PocketMac to sync with my OSX address book correctly - it sort of worked the first time, now crashes halfway and turns off the BB every other time. Thus, I have only managed to achieve a BB with no email addresses, and a OS X address book with duplicated entries and screwed up or deleted data fields. Has anyone really gotten it to work. I mean really?

Third, I was testing out the 8700c and the Email Reconciliation option could be set to on or off. On switching to the 7130c that screen is completely blank! I use the POP3 YAHOO mail. Have I done or not done something wrong.

Advice appreciated. Thought it might be more polite to post my three queries here rather than spread myself all over the forums ...

The Gal

I can't speak to your other two questions, but the modem script won't work with the 7130c - it lacks the proper bluetooth support for the Dial-Up Networking profile, I believe.
Offline   Reply With Quote