View Single Post
Old 09-21-2004, 08:33 PM   #14
fusion2u

Model: 8800
Carrier: cingular
Default 7520

I hope that Nextel will keep the keyboard as is. I have had my fill of T9 text input, smart Input or any other way to enter data via pushing the same key 2,3,4 times! It just sucks if you want to get a message to someone that contains more than three words. If Nextel is reading this here is what us who work in the field really would like to see in the 7520. GPS, its a must, if my 7510 had it I would throw my i730(which is a piece of junk) in the ocean. It would be nice to use Tel-Nav on the BlackBerry. Mil. spec case for the 7520, does not have to bullet proof but a little beefing the case would be great. Antena, not a problem, make it so you can switch between a collaspe to rubber duck (the phone is a radio gang, it needs all the gain it can get!) Screen, really does the job and saves on power drain. Push to Talk Button, agree with the group it needs to be placed on the side of the unit. Wifi would be nice but power drain may be too great. Bluetooth, mmmmm that brings about security issues, maybe. If anything, Nextel take a poll of your BlackBerry users, you could make alot of BlackBerry users Happy :D