View Single Post
Old 05-30-2006, 10:35 AM   #48
KonTiki
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9650
PIN: 007
Carrier: Verizon

Ok I upgraded Sunday and have been running it so far without any trouble at all. As a matter of fact this upgrade went smoother than most I have done with very little resettings (all I had to do was in Ramble I hat to key in my aol account and password and I was ready to go). I do not see any major changes from the Sprint release, but if you are coming from the Veriaon release it is possible that you might since it is two releases behind, then again most of those changes I do not run into until I have been using it for a while since they are minor changes to begin with. All I can report is that it went well, and the device is working fast and smooth so I am a happy camper.

Edit - First change I noticed, I just emailed myself a jpg, after I opened it and viewed it, was backing out of the view screen there was a miniature versoin of the document I had just opened. I closed and reopened it and it was still there, this never happened in the past and it is not there when you first open it because obviously you have not retrieved the image yet, nice little feature if you save a lot of emails and later need to remind yourself without having to fully reopen.

Running OS 6.0.0.524

Last edited by KonTiki; 05-30-2006 at 12:07 PM..