Old 03-05-2014, 03:57 AM   #1
markpin

Model: 9810
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ee
Default 9810 won't boot up

Please Login to Remove!

Hi everyone.
I have a blackberry torch 9810 which will not boot up. I have only recently bought it second hand and it worked perfectly with two different sim cards on the day I got it. I left it for a couple of days until I had time to copy details across but when I tried to boot it then it wouldn't get past 3 quarters of the white bar load screen. It either hangs there or stops and starts again.

I have read up quite a bit on different sites and tried the following things:
1. I have tried running the uploader program directly to attempt to kick it out of constant reboot.
2. I have changed the operating system a number of times, both upgrading and down grading using the blackberry software.
3. I have changed the operating system directly from the blackberry website
4. I have changed the operating system using a version specific to my sim card.
None of these steps have been sucessful. I believe that I need to load a program to wipe the system but the only ones I can find on the network appear to load all sorts of extra advertising features and carry dangerous software so I am worried about using these.
I have tried to get hold of BBSAK and also JL_

I need a wipe program that I can down load easily without any risks so I can then try to wipe the system and then install the OS again.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions? I am getting close to throwing the thing away, which is a pity as it looks like it has hardly every been used, unlike my other handset which has had a very hard life!

Help or advice would be very appreciated.

Mark
Offline   Reply With Quote