View Single Post
Old 10-10-2015, 04:39 PM   #1
Jack T. Chance
CrackBerry Addict

Model: Priv
Carrier: T-Mobile
Question No Discussion Of BlackBerry Priv Slider? What's Happened To BBF?!?

Please Login to Remove!

Hi everyone, loooooong time, no see!

With the recent announcement that the next BlackBerry will be the Priv slider running Android as its OS, BlackBerry may have FINALLY made a device that could lure me back from my Samsung Galaxy S4!

So, I came here to the good ol' BBF to read up on everything we know about this new device. Imagine my surprise in finding that there's essentially NO discussion of it happening here!

There's no sub-forum for the new device, nothing in the News Forum, not even anything in the Rumors Forum! Sinceriously, what's become of this place?

I mean, sure, like the vast majority of reformed CrackBerry Addicts, I left my BlackBerries in the past when RIM/BlackBerry themselves revealed to the world that they were hopelessly trapped in the past, no longer making smartphones that kept up with and/or surpassed the competition. Even their well-reviewed recent phones, the Passport and the Classic, are great phones.... for 2012. Too bad it's now 2015 and those phones are dinosaurs, technologically speaking.

Even still, the BBF has always seemed to me to be the place that the most loyal, most die-hard CrackBerry Addicts gathered and shared information. So, I'm frankly disappointed to see no discussion of the Priv. It's the most innovative thing BlackBerry's made in the last several years, combining the Android OS I've now gotten used to, with the legendary BlackBerry security. I thought there'd be at least a thread or 2.

Don't steal other people's avatars! Make your own! >=(
Offline   Reply With Quote