View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 03:59 AM   #11
agold

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: MTS Russia
Default Re: bis over wifi prohibited

Thanks for answer. It's really nice to hear that the problems are in service books only.

Is it correct, that there are only 2 service books for wifi. One of them is for browsing only another one (WPTCP) is a transport for other services?
I checked WPTCP SB in Magicberry ipd editor. It shows only one ip address from 10.x.x.x network. Is it correct?

HRT is very interesting for me. I can't get direct access to it, only see 4 rows one of them is for wifi. And this info I get from the carrier and can't change.
I compared HRT with device where bis working - visually no difference.

Is there some kind of debugger which can help me to understand why its not working? I have access to the engineering menu. Found there mobile network, wifi and tunnel sections. First two, I think is for tuning mobile or wifi network parameters, third one is more interesting. When I connected to the bb services, I have one 3gpp tunnel to the blackberry net. When I connected to the wifi network, I have one wifi tunnel but it shows me IP address of the tunnel is IP address which bb get from dhcp wifi router. Moreover, I can add there more 3gpp tunnel but no wifi.

And maybe more interesting Q for me - is there are some hidden fields in the SB which are not showed in the magic berry or another ipd editor?

What I tried to do at this moment is replaced WPTCP SB with another one, downloaded from AT&T. Not help
Could you guys send me yours WPTCP service books which works with bis over wifi?

Thanks in advance!
Andrey
Offline   Reply With Quote