View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 01:10 PM   #62
knottyrope
BlackBerry Elite

Model: DT60
PIN: t of blood has been taken
Carrier: AT&T-US with I dee ten tee errors
Default Re: Playbook vs 'The New' iPad

I have had a PlayBook since it came out. Wonderful device. My kids both have PlayBooks for a year now too. Just bought one for my Mother in Law too. Video chat is great on it.

It did have a slow start but so did every other new device out there. Bridge is great, dont need native support and If I do it is there with out the need for a BES server.

I use standard USB cables to connect to my accessories that I have owned for 3 years prior. HDMI out with out the need for an adapter thing that costs more.

I now have plenty of games and tons more coming. Andriod is losing developers fast and many are running to BB10. App world has grown a lot and is getting more content.

I tried a xoom, encrible 2 and I dont get andriod interface.

ithings are boring and suck to use. press button for this and that. I grew tired of pressing that button in less than 2 weeks and was happy to have my BlackJack back.

Ipad has a bigger screen, I looked at one at AT&T store and held it. yes it is heavy and as I looked at the sides, it slipped out of my hands onto the counter corner which cracked the screen. damn that thing is slippery! AT&T guy said not to worry about it and this was like the 20th one that was dropped and broken in the store. That made me think I would be dropping it at home quickly and I despise the front button for all actions.

I have a pair of Torches for my kids to play with on wifi to remote contol their playbooks with. My son really loves showing off his playbook to friends and I have not seen one kids not ask their parent for one.

My kids were happy to sell their ipod touch and use the money for apps on BlackBerry Playbook.
It doesn't even matter

Rocking the Motion with out lotion.
Offline   Reply With Quote