Old 12-29-2014, 11:24 AM   #6
Jack T. Chance
CrackBerry Addict

Model: Priv
Carrier: T-Mobile
Exclamation Re: Got mine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiharkness View Post
Jack, the Passport is not an option, or just an option you won't consider?
The latter. Although I've been using smartphones longer than anyone I know, going all the way back to the T-Mobile Color Sidekick, I do not intend to ever embrace the "phablet" form factor that the Passport uses. I don't need to carry a device that large with me everywhere I go, or else I'd already have a Galaxy Note device.

I've been reading every review I can find of the BB Classic. I'm glad to see support for Android Apps, but disappointed by the limited selection and the fact that the square screen causes some of them to have issues. I rely on the Waze app, the YouMail voicemail App, the Who Are You? caller-ID App, Target's Cartwheel App, and a few others that I need to have working correctly.

I moved away from my Bold because RIM... oops, sorry, I mean BlackBerry... wasn't keeping up with the Joneses and my phone was just waaaaay too slow at doing ANYTHING. I'd love for BB to start making truly great smartphones that consumers would love again, but even with new leadership, they keep holding back. It's like they're afraid to push the envelope too hard, even though they were a company that used to think waaay outside the box and developed a whole cell phone category that, at one time, the general public didn't even know they wanted. They could achieve true greatness again, if they really set their minds to it.

Don't steal other people's avatars! Make your own! >=(

Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 12-29-2014 at 11:26 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote