View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 11:56 AM   #273
kmehling
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8103e
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyGrass
Can anyone, someone, who has EVDO working take a quick look at their account page on vzw.com and see if they have any of the EVDO information I listed? As I had posted a couple days ago, my account has the 7250 listed as an EVDO device, and my account summary has "BB Unlimited / EVDO" listed as my data plan.

Or do I have to have a 250+ post count first before I get taken seriously?
What crawled up your ass?

You posted on here 4 times, all 4 times in this thread. The first one was some big explanation about your trials and tribulations. The second one thanking another poster, then this one? What do you expect? Somebody already posted a picture of their B2B account page showing their services. You freaked out after 2 hours since nobody posted any response to your question.

Reality Check: People do more than sit on this forum 24/7 answering questions.

Quote:
Don't even bother asking how, because I'll have the same response that you guys have had for the last 3 days while I've been politely asking for information (and contributing my own to the thread). NONE.
What the hell is this about?! When did you ask anybody for help, let alone politely? What is "the same response for the last 3 days?"

thanks for stopping by, please come back soon and "contribute" soon