Old 11-28-2008, 01:42 PM   #1
it_guy

Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: O2 UK
Default BB Calendar will no longer sync info with Outlook Calendar

Please Login to Remove!

Hi

I was synchronising my BB tonight and when doing so, I pressed Accept (by default) without checking the screen which tells you what it is about to do (i.e. delete, change, add), and to my horror I quickly saw it was going to delete 37 items from Outlook, but it was too late as I had clicked on Accept.

The problem is this. My BB still has all the information my Outlook Calendar had, and it simply won't sync. The 37 items are there on the BB, but the Outlook Calendar says it sees 3 and syncs 3, which it has added.

Now, upon further investigation, I didn't know that each of my e-mail addresses had a Calendar. I have 5 and I shall call them Calendar 1 to Calendar 5. Calendar 1 has 37 items (what my Outlook Calendar had previous to the synching tonight), and Calendar 3 has 3 items, the 3 items which have since been synched.

I would like to sync Calendar 1 and get my 37 items back to my original Outlook Calendar, but I have tried again and again... The information is still on the BB, the information which was being synched every day until tonight when it kept the info on the BB but erased it from my Outlook.

Can anyone help to get the 37 items currently on the BB back onto my Outlook?

I am using Outlook 2007 with an XP (SP3) OS and BB 4.5. I had recently upgraded to 4.5 (say a week or so ago), and nothing back or weird has happened until tonight.

Thanks.
Offline   Reply With Quote