View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 09:42 AM   #1
sinclairgoldbergprice

Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: O2
Default I'm new to Blackberry & struggling

Please Login to Remove!

I have just got a 8310 and am hoping that someone could answer a number of questions before i throw this thing out the window!!!! several questions I'm afraid

1 -since O2 finally got the web & email working (or some of it) 2 icons have appeared on the desktop for facebook and Yahoo - it seems in can only grey these out but how do i get rid of them???

2 -I have an icon in the top section showing that i have either an email or text - yet there are none in the actual email or text sections??

3 - i anaged to set up the email - but since then the bowser icon takes me to the email login screen - i login and it asks me about services and setting - where has browsing the internet gone??

4 - how do i get my phone list up - if i select address book (fairly obvious choise - it opens to an email template - i can get the numbers i called before email was set up by pressing the green button and/or then hitting menu again to get call from address book - surely you should have 1 icon to give you your telephone numbers???

5 - i have linked my phone to my bluetooth kit but i will not connect automatically - i have to fiddle or try call out to get it to link - have had a look in the bluetooth section but can see an instruction which says connect to the car immediately

Hope someone can help cos i'm starting to regret getting this
Thanks Melanie
Offline   Reply With Quote