Old 03-08-2010, 05:34 PM   #29
PhoenixAG
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Airtel

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Clark View Post
1. I see that as well. No "Mobile" "Home" etc. I don't recall for sure if the last version was like this or not.

2. I'm not seeing this bug.

3. I'm not seeing this bug either.

For 2 and 3, you might try a different theme.
Thank you for the reply.

1. I definitely know that this was there in .442. And it has also been there in almost every BB OS I have used. I am very used to it as it helps me know where the caller is calling from readily (work, mobile, etc).

2 & 3. This is very strange. I don't know what's causing it. I tried a different theme and guess what, it solved the issues. I am just a bit peeved as I had setup everything the way I like with the default theme.
The volume indicator is not as smooth as it was in .442 (meaning that there is still a delay before it shows the actual level) but it is MUCH improved after I started using a different theme.

And the speakerphone problem is solved. Do you have any idea what could have caused this problem?

EDIT: Btw, I just went back to my original theme (the one I had problems with) and the problems of 2 & 3 are solved over there too!

quillhill: I am experiencing about the same battery life as .442 (or maybe slightly better). Needless to say, I have it on EDGE and it lasts me a full 2 days with heavy usage, if not a little more.

Last edited by PhoenixAG; 03-08-2010 at 05:38 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote