Thread: Need to vent
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2004, 09:24 AM   #14
Gothalyptic
CrackBerry Addict

I LOVE eOffice, it loads up slow, but it's a full meg in space, and it has a lot of db's to sort through. Once it's open, it's fairly easy to learn it and navigate it. Also I got email back from them this morning.

Thank you very much for the warm words. We appreciate your interest in our products and are glad that you find them to be a useful productivity tool.

We don't have a light of limited version, but we would like to help you out. An idea that I had was rather simple: correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you are looking for eOffice Standard edition of our software. The cost of the package is 149.95. What we can offer is to split this cost into 12 equal installments of 12.50 each. You will start using the software immediately and cover it's cost over a year, of course without any interest or penalties. There is no contract to sign and you will be able to opt out at any time during the year.

Let me know if this will work for you and if you accept I'll set you up tomorrow.

All the best,
Xxxxxxx X. Xxxxxxxx
DynoPlex, Inc., Principal

Great software, AND they want you to have so they'll work with you to get it, it would seem Needless to say I almost fell off my chair when I read this on the BB, and immediately replied and got set up.

Please use the Search feature to find a quick answer.

[url]htt