Pterocarpous
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9650
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Default Re: POLL - How do YOU type on your BB keyboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiharkness View Post
....Youngsters have nothing on us. Just don't over think it.
LOL Thank you, aiharkness. Sage advice. I remember what it was like learning to type (on monster typewriters - no electric...). I hated it - used to rip papers out in the middle of timed typing exercises. Straight C's - kept me off the honor roll, that class. But it's probably the most valuable class I ever took. It wasn't until many years later - at the dawn of the computer age - that I began to employ the touch typing I'd learned way back in high school. And, yes, even then touch typing took practice. Lots of it. But I had already learned the foundation - I didn't have to learn from scratch as I'm having to do w/ typing on my BB.

As there are, apparently, no "rules", I'll take your advice and try not to over think it and trust that I am not the village idiot - that I will in time master this feat of typing on a "smart" phone.

I discovered a similar thread on Crackberry today. Folks are sharing their smart phone typing techniques. Their contributions have been very helpful.

Thank you again for your contribution to this thread, ah. As always, your input is much appreciated.

You cannot shake hands with a clinched fist.
- Indira Gandhi
Offline   Reply With Quote