View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 02:04 PM   #21
Dragondima

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: At&T

Please Login to Remove!

Everyone is making a lot of sense, but the issue comes to ArgonNJ was saying. This is a mobile phone, and even business oriented phones have to be able to market themselves to everyone. The "wow" factor shouldn't be limited to people with an iPhone. Like I mentioned earlier, I LOVE MY Blackberry Bold! I think it's the greatest mobile phone ever created, but I'm frustrated with the lack of development being held for it. There is a demand and it's not being met, there isn't enough competition amongst those who develop real world applications for it. Documents-to-go sells for $69.99! That's insane! You can buy MS Office H&S for $99.99, but it's $20 cheaper for a phone! That makes no sense to me. Even as a business phone, I'm sure there are a lot of business man and woman that would like to be able to use their phones for more and more. A theme costs $7 on Crackberry's store. That's just robbery of hard working people. These phones aren't cheap, and for many cost more than iPhones, why not have the ability to have it do more?
Offline   Reply With Quote