View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 07:35 PM   #14
quillhill
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: Torch
Carrier: at&t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinookman
Well size don't matter it's all marketing hype...lol...and in throes of that magic moment DON"T holler "oh Pearl...talk to me....!"

C-man......yeah a woman that digs tech...now if she only liked F-250's...wow that's a keeper....dude.....!
I've owned 18 different cell phones this year. Does that qualify me as a chick who likes gadgets? I used to drive an F150, but I like F250s, also. Just don't pull up in a Chevy. ;)

I am, however, married and unfortunately he isn't into tech stuff. But, thankfully, he's grown accustomed to my little addiction. I leave my blackberry on the kitchen counter at night, but only because it needs to stay out of reach of my dogs. One of them enjoys chewing on cell phones. In any case, I seriously doubt hubby will ever be into phones like I am. I keep talking about his upcoming upgrade and he keeps telling me he likes his phone (an unlocked, unbranded blue V3). I don't understand. He's had it six months. He's not ready for a new one?

Oh, well. There's probably really only room for one tech addict in the house anyway.