View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 12:54 PM   #26
ggoodale
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8100
Carrier: T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelde
hi and thanks again for the help. so i tried the above and i get connected as usual but it disconnects and even when i am connected i can't get anything to load. i've tried the Mail program and Safari and nothing loads and then it disconnects.
That's odd. If Internet Connect says you've connected, then my script's done its thing. You're with T-Mobile, right? On one of the BlackBerry Unlimited plans? Have you been able to use any phone as a modem with T-Mobile before?

Quote:
also in the Bluetooth Config. in Internet Connect i type exactly what your instruction say and after it disconnects the password field has more dots than the word "guest". it adds characters.. i don't know if that could be a problem or not.
That's not a problem - it's just an OS X security measure to hide how long your password is once you've entered it.

Quote:
i've also tried mytmobile.com username and password in those fields but i end up with the same result.
I don't believe the username and password are actually checked by T-Mobile - their equipment just expects you to send something.

Quote:
i never have any bars in the "send" or "receive" areas.

any other ideas would be greatly appreciated.
At this point, I'm at a loss. If you're comfortable with some more technical debugging tricks, PM me and we'll see if we can figure this out.
Offline   Reply With Quote