View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 01:09 PM   #48
pdutta2000
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9530
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-Tip View Post
I'm on my 6th Blackberry and other than the Storm (my 5th), each one was better than the last. I've never had to upgrade O/S on them, and they have always been close enough to flawless to be considered perfect in my book.

I will go back to the Storm once they get the O/S fixed, and official available. I don't have the time or patience to deal with hacked software and trying to get it to run, until then, I'm satisfied with the Curve.
Almost the exact same scenario as you. The Storm was the first blackberry that didn't just work. Some days it was perfect, others it was a mess. Having to install a reboot app so that your phone works is retarded. Selling a media phone with a camera app that doesn't work is inexcusable. Relying on hacked OS installations to make the phone do what the box says it can do is fraud. Anyways...the past is the past... I'm back to the Pearl...just crossed 200k points on Brickbreaker and haven't had to reboot the phone once in over 3 months. Life is good again and I can count on my Blackberry to work. That's what I expect from a Blackberry.

As for the Storm 2...Been there, done that...I'll leave the touch-screen phone market to Apple. I'm waiting for the Tour.
Offline   Reply With Quote