View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 10:33 AM   #8
Christie83
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: Atrix
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogobet View Post
Those three cell phones seem to share some of the greatest cell phone technologies.
Also each has a unique techs.

I personally think BB is the most affordable and technologically advanced.

I wonder what your opinion is..

* I don't personally see the point of Iphone. What's the point of having a cell phone and a mp3 at the same time? It's total waste of money.
As of right now, I prefer the iPhone. It does what I need it to do, it is the most user-friendly phone I have ever come across, I love the internet, html email, touchscreen, OS, and entertaining free apps..

A friend has the G1. It is a cool phone but I still like my iPhone better.. I like the iPhone's OS better, and after using the iPhone's touchscreen I really don't want to go back to a physical keyboard.

My parents have Blackberries. I think they are great phones. I would have to say I do not think they are the most technologically advanced.. Their email is known as being the most reliable. I agree with Argon that Blackberry should revamp their OS if they want to remain serious competitors.

However, I think iPhone and Blackberry are marketing towards two completely different groups. I don't think Blackberry will ever win over the consumer market Apple has right now that is into multimedia entertainment phone devices, unless they completely refocus their company towards being more entertainment-friendly than Apple (very unlikely.) I don't think Apple will win over all of the business market Blackberry has right now, because Blackberry has a better, more prestigious reputation. I also don't think Apple will ever focus solely on the business market, but they have become more accomodating..

By the way, you mentioned that you don't understand the point of wanting a phone and an mp3 player in one? Because it's more convenient than carrying around those devices separately...??? And if you buy two in one, it is more affordable...don't see how it's a waste of money.