Old 07-14-2008, 08:17 AM   #23
DMX
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: CURVE
Carrier: FIDO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang68 View Post
Wirelessly posted

I'm pretty sure you said it right in the paragraph that I quoted. Maybe I can't read but I THINK it says it...yea, pretty sure it does.

But, I do agree with you when you say that these pics are not too good looking. Apparently this is an old picture of it, so I'm hoping for the best.

I hope they modified this casing and make it look sleeker, I hope your right and it is an old picture and hopefully they have improved it. I'm just scared as a friend that works at RIM said the device was bulky compared to the Iphone and looking at the pictures he was dead on but maybe they are improving on it. I live in Waterloo and I have a ton of friends that work at RIM that I have known since highschool and I get scoops all the time and they are never wrong, I'll ask if these pictures were just the first build.

I am holding off getting the Iphone in the hopes RIM blows it away which they never ever have disappointed but when I see pictures like that leaked it makes me wonder as RIM has never ventured off into the "fashion type" cool interfacing phone!

Hopefully we will see more pictures leaked soon.

Last edited by DMX; 07-14-2008 at 08:22 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote